Sunday, March 27, 2005

Second thoughts on the Terri Vegitable Schiavo

I decided Im not going to argue with anyone about this subject any more. Because my main thoughts on this thing is that it shouldnt have been public in the first place.
And with me discussing it, what I think should be done and how it should be handled.
Not only goes against what I think is right but also makes it more public and less easily forgotten.
Arguing about this will not change how anything happens. It has no major life consequence for me or anyone else besides the family involved. Unlike arguing about our societal structure or the presidency or welfare policies. Those things effect everyone in this country and sometimes others else where.
This should not have been brought to the publics eye or involved the government so high as it did. It has gotten to luducris bullshit levels.
I will say no more.

No comments: