Friday, March 25, 2005

Terri Vegitable Schiavo

The first time I heard about it I didnt think anything about it. Now that Im looking around on the net Im hearing more about it, I figured that being a good netcitizen/contributor person I should add a new search result for it.

Ok so shes been a vegitable for 15 years. Hmmmm and the cadaver has/had a husband. However you wanna think about that one. As well as parents that are dick heads and some F'ed up senators that happen to be republicans.
Ok lets look at this in a nice little list.

1. Im sure her husband dosent like the sight of his wife's body mearly existing and breathing. It would be nice if he could give her a special burial.

2. If you believe in an after life. Then there are normally 2 different views about the soul.

2.A. The soul is tied to the mind and can not not the death of the body itself. If that is true then they are mearly keeping a cadaver breathing and spending tax money and wasting air time. Let the lady just die so that people can move on in life.

2.B. The soul is tied to the living and breathing body. If this is true then they have trapped this ladys soul in her body for 15 years mearly so they would feel good about keeping her "alive". Why not let her die and go to heaven?? Wheres the downside to that?? There is no reason to keep her alive. She isnt coming back.

3. If you arent religious then you probably dont believe in an after life at all.
Therefore the only reasons to keep her alive would be because someone loves her, she can be a productive member of society, she might make it, or the one that seems the most prevolent right now, to push a political agenda.

3.A. Love trancends dimentions. Not like shes doing an reciprocating anyways.

3.B. She isnt being productive at all. Actually shes being counter productive. Retarded laws and media time and taxes have been spent when they shouldnt have been.

3.C. Its been 15years. She isnt making it.

3.D. The political agenda is to show that republicans care or something like that. I have no idea. But this is all about her damn parents that dont wanna move on in life and act like poopy diaperd old people that want to whine about something that they have no control over.

She would have died later anyways. No one servives life right? Why would you want to be kept on machines for eternity in a brain dead state feeling nothing. Thinking nothing. Being kept alive mearly to satisfy her brain dead parents.

5 comments:

Ciavarro said...

Good man.

You surprise me yet again. That's why I wish you would post more often!

The interesting thing is, your view on the whole situation is EXACTLY what I would think conservative Christians would be thinking.

Heaven is on its way, just chill.

Again, post more my friend!

Psychomancer said...

Incase you would like to see the post and all the ensuing arguments. See the bloghogger link on my side bar, or if you are lazy use this link.
http://www.bloghogger.tk/
or
http://www.bloghogger.blogspot.com/

Psychomancer said...

(This comment was supposed to be first, I dont know what happend.)

Well I am happy to be such a shocker to yall. I just wish I had more time to browse the google news site.
Anyways, on a blog site that I am a team member of I think I stirred up a bees nest by reposting the one you see here.
Later today I will come back after having done some research (Dont ask why, maybe cause I dont like losing an argument) so that I have some more credible sources to quote.
Turns out Im not the only sane conservative out there.
I will also make the post on this site. It will include all the sources.

Anonymous said...

Hey i know youve stopped talking about this but my dad just asked me bout it last night I think that its kinda wrong to just kill somthing thats still here because eventho they cant do ANYTHING they are still a person but like if it was someone i knew then i wouldnt want them to be here and not be able to function id want them to be peaceful so im really undecided but im just glad im not in that position...
Kabe

Anonymous said...

Ouch now that was a 3rd dergree burn lol jk u know i love ya derek